56 year old Hillary Ann Six is dead after a fatal DUI crash which pinned her between two cars.
Officials say she was removing items from the trunk of her car when suspected drunk driver Daniel Corner hit her near the intersection of Reseda and Saticoy around 6pm on Monday, December 31. She ended up trapped between her Mini-Cooper and another vehicle.
Corner was arrested on felony DUI charges. He will also have additional charges filed now that Six has died, according to the LA Daily News.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- FATAL METROLINK ACCIDENT near Reseda, Parthenia in Northridge (VC 117)
- Beatriz Perez Dead after Fatal Accident on 215 in Menifee
- Ethan Gray Dead after Fatal Accident in Corona on Green River
- Earl Bourne Dead after Fatal Accident in Rowland Heights
- Juan Galvan Dead after Fatal Accident on 15 in Newberry Springs