Update 10:39am (10-26-2012)
James Robinett has been identified as the victim of the fatal motorcycle accident in Seal Beach on the 405/22 at 7th St.
All lanes are open again on the 22 WEST past the 405 near 7th after a fatal motorcycle accident.
Details are still few but CHP gave the all clear shortly before 3pm.
22 WEST traffic is still stop and go from Beach Blvd.
405 NORTH traffic is stop and go from the 55.
The left lane is closed on the 22 WEST past the 405 after a fatal motorcycle accident.
Details are few, but reports came in of a downed motorcycle shortly after noon. By 12:17pm, officers on scene determined the rider had died.
405 NORTH traffic is slow from Seal Beach Blvd.
In addition, the 7th St ramps to and from the 22 are closed.
It is unknown when the crash will be clear.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 60 WEST Traffic Jammed at Diamond Bar Blvd After Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 91 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED AT IMPERIAL AFTER FATAL MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- 10 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED AT GARFIELD DUE TO FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
- 405 NORTH TRAFFIC JAMMED AT SUNSET DUE TO FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT
- 5 NORTH TRAFFIC JAMMED AT BRANFORD DUE TO FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT