Robert McCown and Juan Navarro have been identified as the victims in the fatal crash on 330 in Running Springs. Read more here…
Highway 330 is closed at Old City Creek Rd after a fatal crash that killed two people.
Details are sketchy but it appears to be a accident between a big rig and another vehicle. Some reports indicate the truck driver jumped out of the truck and left the scene.
CHP says the highway will remain closed until at least 6:30pm.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 18 Closed West of Sheep Creek after Major Cement Truck Crash
- 210 EAST TRAFFIC JAMMED AT DAY CREEK DUE TO BIG RIG CRASH
- 73 NORTH CLOSED AT LA PAZ, ALISO CREEK DUE TO CRASH
- KANAN RD CLOSED AT SILVER CREEK DUE TO TRUCK ACCIDENT, DOWNED POWER LINES
- Three Dead after Fatal Studio City Crash in to Pizzeria on Venutra