The lime spill on the 101 has been cleaned up and all lanes are now open.
However, 101 NORTH traffic is jammed from Santa Monica Blvd and 134 WEST traffic remains jammed from the 210 in Pasadena.
All lanes on the 101 WEST/NORTH past the 134 are closed temporarily to assist in the clean up of the earlier lime spill and truck crash.
Traffic remains jammed on the 101 and 134 WEST after a truck crashed and spilled a load of limes acoss the freeway.
The crash happened around 5:24am on the 101 just past the 134/170 split.
Crews have been out trying to pick up the fruit and wash down the mess.
The right lane and Tujunga ramp was closed as of 8:44am.
101 NORTH traffic is jammed from Santa Monica Blvd. 101 SOUTH traffic is stop and go from Tampa Ave.
134 WEST traffic is jammed from the 210 in Pasadena.
It is unknown when lanes may reopen.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 210 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED AT HILL DUE TO FED-EX BIG RIG CRASH IN PASADENA
- 134 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED PAST FIGUEROA DUE TO INJURY CRASH
- 101 WEST/NORTH TRAFFIC JAMMED AT WHITE OAK AVE DUE TO CRASH
- 134 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED AT CAHUENGA BLVD DUE TO CRASH
- 10 WEST TRAFFIC JAMMED PAST CRENSHAW BLVD DUE TO FATAL CRASH, INVESTIGATION