154 is open again but crews continue to fight the Lookout Fire burning near the Painted Cave area outside of Santa Barbara.
So far around 15 acres have burned and 100 homes are threatened in the sizeable brush fire that started around 8 this morning.
While 154 is open, Painted Cave Rd and other county roads off of the highway remain closed. Motorists are being advised to stick to 101 to avoid any slow traffic on 154.
Published at 10:51am (10-17-2012)
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- FIRE NEAR SANTIAGO CYN, 241 BURNING
- 101 NORTH CLOSED AT LAS POSITAS IN SANTA BARBARA DUE TO FATAL ACCIDENT
- New Years Eve DUI Checkpoints 2010: Studio City, Palm Desert, Santa Barbara, Santa Clarita
- State Street Closed Due to Bomb Scare in Santa Barbara
- DUI Checkpoints on Sunday in Santa Barbara, Santa Maria