The body found along the 5 Freeway near Scott Rd in Burbank last night has been identified as Alaska Airlines Pilot Lee Clifford Morris.
Cops got a report of the body around 6pm next to the fence of the Scott Road off-ramp from the southbound 5.
There were no signs of injury to Morris’ body but the death is being called “suspicious” because he was a highly respected pilot and family man.
Morris worked for over 26 years at Alaska and Horizon Airlnes. He was in town on a layover and was scheduled to fly back to Seattle on Tuesday morning.
KTLA Channel 5 reports an autopsy should be performed on Thursday.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- John Morris Dead after Fatal Accident on 10 near Whitewater
- Otto Jensen Dead after Fatal Crash in Burbank
- Adelene Hernandez Dead after Fatal Fall from 91 Freeway Overpass
- Resean Powell Dead after Jumping from Alessandro on to 215 Freeway
- James Chappell Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Crash on 210 Freeway