29 year old James Chappell is dead after a fatal motorcycle accident on the 210 freeway in La Verne.
Officials say he was driving his Honda CBR motorcycle westbound near Fruit St around 7am on Thursday, September 13, 2012.
He was cut off by a van causing him to strike the back end of the vehicle and get thrown off his bike.
Chappell was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center where he later died from his injuries at 8:33am.
CHP continues to investigate the crash. Chappell was a resident of Crescent City, CA.
Published at 3:40pm (9-13-2012)
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- George James Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Accident on 101 near Highland
- Jim Parsha Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Crash in San Bernardino
- James Khur Dead after Fatal Accident in Ontario
- Faraz Memon Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Accident on Ortega Hwy (74)
- Jesus Campos Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Accident on 10 at Cherry in Fontana