CHP reports that the 90 will remain closed between Centinela and Culver until at least 9pm while crews repair and remove downed power lines across the freeway.
The 90 (Marina Freeway) is closed between Centinela and Culver after utility lines fell across the road.
Who actually owns the lines is unknown. CHP says the freeway may be closed until at least 5:30 or 6pm.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 405 CLOSED AT MAGNOLIA DUE TO CRASH, DOWNED POWER LINES
- HAWTHORNE BLVD CLOSED IN TORRANCE DUE TO CRASH, DOWNED POWER LINES
- 138 CLOSED AT HESS DUE TO CRASH, DOWNED POWER LINES
- 74 CLOSED AT NAVAJO IN PERRIS DUE TO DOWNED POWER LINES
- VAN NESS CLOSED IN TORRANCE DUE TO BLOWN TRANSFORMER, DOWNED POWER LINES