20 year old Carlos Salas is dead after a fatal crash.
Officials say he was skateboarding when he was struck by a vehicle on Street of the Golden Lantern and Marina Hills Dr.
Lt. Jim England of the Orange County Sheriffs told the Orange County Register that the man may have been dragged up to 25 feet before coming to rest.
Salas was taken to Mission Viejo Regional Hospital, but died at 4:25am on Friday, September 7th.
Orange County Sheriffs continue to investigate. They found the suspected Nissan Maxima about a quarter of a mile away from the scene, but the driver has still not been located. Salas is believed to have been in a crosswalk at the time.
Any one with information is asked to call the OC Sheriffs at 855-847-6227 or at http://www.occrimestoppers.org
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Maribel Carlos Dead in Fatal Accident in Thermal, Breast Feeding Passenger OK
- Andre Gonzales Dead after Fatal Accident on Laguna Cyn Rd (133)
- Laguna Niguel Woman Mara Steves Hit and Killed While Trying to Save Dog
- Carlos Hernandez Dead after Fatal Accident on 10 near Desert Center
- Romeo Jimenez-Zavaleta Dead after Fatal Bus Accident on Alicia Pkwy in Laguna Hills