A 26 year old woman is under arrest and still in the hospital after suffering injuries from a double fatal crash on the 710 freeway.
A CHP officer had been station at the hospital waiting to arrest her when it was medically possible, according to the Daily Breeze.
Authorities say that she was heading northbound on the 710 freeway in Lynwood near Imperial Hwy when all of a sudden she made a turn to the right. She lost control of the the car which ended up rolling down an embankment and crashing in to a tree.
Four were three children in the car. Two girls died and a third 6 year old boy suffered major injuries. The other boy had minor wounds. Everyone was wearing seatbelts.
The charges against the woman are unknown.
Anyone with information should contact CHP at 323-4600.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Woman Dead after Fatal Accident on 5 near Sunland Blvd in Sun Valley
- Woman Arrested in Glendale Fatal Crash, Texting While Driving Suspected
- Maxamillion Petrakos Dead, Tina Silva Arrested after Fatal DUI Accident on 60 in Hacienda Heights
- Christian Robles Dead and Woman Injured in Fatal Accident on Maple St in Pasadena
- Grandmother Dead, John Rice Arrested after Fatal Accident in Bellflower