US Commerce Secretar John Bryson is stepping down from his post two weeks after being involved in several car accidents in the San Gabriel Valley.
In a letter, he said he is resigning to keep the situation from becoming a distraction to the agency.
Two weeks ago, was driving his Lexus on South San Gabriel Blvd when he rear-ended a Buick. After stopping to talk to the occupants, he hit it again. After that, he continued in to Rosemead and slammed in to another car.
Officials at the Commerce Department blamed the bizarre behavior on a seizure.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- John Bryson Crashes Car Multiple Times in San Gabriel, Rosemead, Claims Seizure
- 605 SOUTH CLOSED AT LIVE OAK TO LAND MEDICAL HELICOPTER
- Grandmother Dead, John Rice Arrested after Fatal Accident in Bellflower
- John Morris Dead after Fatal Accident on 10 near Whitewater
- 110 NORTH TRAFFIC JAMMED DUE TO ACCIDENTS