Amber Popiel is dead after a fatal accident in Canyon Country.
SCVnews reports that she was thrown from her car when it hit a tree on westbound Soledad Canyon near Lost Canyon around 1:30am on Saturday, May 19.
The car was split in two as a result of the collision. No other cars were involved and police aren’t sure whether alcohol played a factor.
Popiel was taken to Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital but died Sunday morning.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Richard Parrilla Dead after Fatal Accident on Country Village in Jurupa Valley
- One Person Dead after Fatal Crash near Elizabeth Lake Rd and Pine Canyon / Lake Hughes
- Quan Campbell, Amber Thompson Dead after Fatal Accident in on El Evado in Victorville
- Woman Dead After Fatal Accident on Shady Canyon Rd in Irvine
- John Michael King Dead after Fatal Motorcycle Accident on Palm Canyon