96 year old Ruth Brown is dead after a fatal crash on October 7 on Adams in Huntington Beach.
Police say that a Mercedes Benz stalled out in traffic lanes around 11:40am. Three more cars stopped behind, but a Mitsubishi Endeavor did not and collided with the cars.
In addition to police, paramedics and firefighters responded to the scene. Six people were taken to the hospital. One of the victims died from injuries while at UCI Medical Center.
If you were a witness, please call Officer Dennis Fulton at (714)536-5670.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Oriana Millan Killed in Fatal Hit-and-Run Accident by Jason Roberts in Huntington Beach
- Huntington Beach Fatal Bicycle Accident: Man Struck and Killed on Brookhurst
- Six People Hurt in 5 Car Accident on Derbyshire Lane in Huntington Beach
- Carl Scaffide Dead after Fatal Accident in Westminster near Beach Blvd
- Huntington Beach Hit-and-Run Crash on Warner Leaves Woman in Critical Condition