Carbon Canyon Road will be opened at 8pm.
CHP expect to have Carbon Canyon Road opened again at approximately 4:00pm this afternoon.
Update 6/10 8:10am
As of this morning, Carbon Canyon Road is still closed in both directions between Olinda Drive and Rosemary Lane.
Carbon Canyon remains closed in both directions between Olinda Dr and Rosemary Ln. “Sleepy Hollow” residents are allowed through, with IDs being checked.
Eastbound is slow from a half mile before Olinda Dr, with non-residents being turned back and sent toward the 57.
Westbound traffic is moving fairy well, with non-residents being turned around at Rosemary Ln and sent back toward the 71.
The eastbound side of the road is closed at Olinda. ID’s are being checked there and local residents are bieng allowed to continue on Carbon Canyon to go home.
The westbound side remains closed at Rosemary Lane.
All lanes are shutdown in both directions on Carbon Canyon Road at Rosemary Lane in Chino Hills after a car struck a pole Thursday afternoon.
The road is expected to remain closed for at least five more hours.
Go ahead and use Birch Street for an alternate.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- CARBON CANYON RD CLOSED AT BREA LINE DUE TO ACCIDENT
- Lisa Marie Via Killed in Chino Hills When Her Car is Repossesed
- 60 EAST TRAFFIC JAMMED BEFORE RAMONA IN CHINO DUE TO FATAL BIG RIG ACCIDENT
- ROBERTSON CLOSED IN BEVERLY HILLS FOR MAJOR ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- 15 SOUTH CLOSED IN MIRA MESA AT CARROLL CANYON