The three right lanes remain blocked on the 10 EAST at Via Verde to investigate a fatal motorcycle accident.
The crash happened shortly after 7am. Reports the CHP were of a motorcycle colliding with a sedan and the rider was down in lanes with injuries.
Caltrans was dispatched to set up a hard closure with signs and trucks around 7:15 and in the meantime CHP officers kept the three right lanes of the freeway blocked. In addition, the CHP helicopter went over head to capture pictures of the accident.
Lanes may be blocked for sometime as the coroner has not arrived on scene yet.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 110 SOUTH Traffic Jammed after Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 10 EAST TRAFFIC JAMMED PAST LINCOLN IN SANTA MONICA DUE TO MOTORCYCLE CRASH
- 15 SOUTH at Rancho California Traffic Jammed After Fatal Motorcycle Accident
- 60 WEST Traffic Jammed at Diamond Bar Blvd After Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Clogs Traffic on the 10 WEST at Overland