All lanes are finally open on the 15 SOUTH at Rancho California in Temecula after a major motorcycle crash this morning.
The wreck happened around 6:18am. CHP dispatch got reports from witnesses of a motorcycle down in lanes.
Once officers got on scene, they determined a big rig dirt hauler was involved in the crash.
For almost an hour and a half, only the left lane was open to allow traffic through.
The coroner arrived on scene around 7:30am to investigate further.
Complicating the clean up, the tow truck was stuck in the backup of the accident.
Around 8:20am, another lane was opened, and the entire accident site was finally clear at 9:07am.
The condition of the big rig driver is unknown.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 110 SOUTH Traffic Jammed after Fatal Motorcycle Crash
- 710 SOUTH to 60 WEST CLOSED IN EAST LA FOR FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION
- Fatal Motorcycle Crash Clogs Traffic on the 10 WEST at Overland
- 60 EAST TRAFFIC JAMMED BEFORE RAMONA IN CHINO DUE TO FATAL BIG RIG ACCIDENT
- ORTEGA HWY (74) CLOSED DUE TO FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT