Kelly Sanchez from our Total Traffic war room just advised that all lanes are now open. Traffic is still backed up from the 71.
All lanes except one on the 60 WEST at Fairway remain closed in Industry to clean up an overturned cement truck.
Callers reported the crash to the CHP shortly before 9:30am. Witnesses said that the the driver was up and walking around.
All lanes of the 60 WEST were blocked and there was a lot of debris reported on the 60 EAST.
A large amount of oil or fuel was also spread across lanes, and Caltrans is bringing out absorbant to mop it up.
It is unknown when all the lanes will reopen. Traffic is backed up from the 57, but the good news is that the 10 WEST is moving along well.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Crane Truck Goes Over the Side on 60 EAST past Azusa in Industry
- 710 SOUTH AT 60 CLOSED IN EAST LA DUE TO OVERTURNED TRUCK
- 101 NORTH (WEST) AT WINNETKA IN WOODLAND HILLS CLOSED DUE TO AN OVERTURNED SUV
- Airborne Photo: Overturned Big Rig Blocking the 60 WEST at the 605
- 605 NORTH CLOSED IN INDUSTRY AT 60 DUE TO FATAL MOTORCYCLE ACCIDENT