The 134 WEST to 170 NORTH is re-opened.
The 134 WEST to 170 NORTH connector road is closed to clear an overturned SUV.
Several callers to the CHP reported an SUV on its roof around 10:11pm. Another witness said there were “numerous people outside the vehicle.”
When CHP arrived, officers found a black Jeep SUV flipped over. A flatbed tow is headed out the scene to remove the vehicle. In the meantime, the fire department has blocked off the transition ramp from the 134 WEST to the 170 NORTH to tend to the possibly injured people.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- 101 NORTH (WEST) AT WINNETKA IN WOODLAND HILLS CLOSED DUE TO AN OVERTURNED SUV
- Airborne Photo: Mini Crash on the 10 WEST before Vermont in Downtown LA
- Baby Rescued From Crash on the 110 SOUTH to 405 NORTH
- 5 SOUTH to 605 NORTH Closed To Retrieve a Car Over the Side
- Woman Hit in Accident at Colima and Fairway