Rick Smith just shot us down this photo of a trailer that flipped over while using the Etiwanda on-ramp to the 10 WEST in Ontario.
Reports came in to the Highway Patrol about 6:21 saying a large truck with a long trailer overturned on the ramp and the whole ramp was blocked.
Upon arriving, officers confirmed a large 11,000 pound 2 axle trailer had indeed tipped over. Construction equpiment on the trailer was dumped on to the ramp.
The ramp is expected to be reopened at around 9:45am.
OTHER STORIES OF INTEREST:
- Airborne Photos: Tanker Truck Crash on the 60 WEST in Ontario
- 10 WEST at Etiwanda in Ontario Closed for Accident Investigation
- Airborne Photos: Motorcycle Crash in Commerce on the 710 NORTH at the 5
- Airborne Photos: Crash in South El Monte on the 60 EAST before Peck
- Airborne Photos: Multicar Crash on the 134 EAST in Eagle Rock near Figueroa